Making you feel better. Every day.
Dr. Valpiani received his Bachelor of Science Degree from University of California, Irvine and his Doctorate of Medicine Degree (MD) from the Baylor College of Medicine. After completing his internship at Baylor College of Medicine, Dr. Valpiani completed his training in anesthesiology and pain management at the University of California, Los Angeles Medical Center.
Since that time, Dr. Valpiani has practiced in a variety of diverse settings. After fourteen years as a partner at Summit Anesthesia, Dr. Valpiani has continued to follow his passion by opening up multiple locations of his own practice, “A Better Life Treatment Center.” There are currently four A Better Life Treatment Center locations in Arizona: Flagstaff, AZ, Kingman, AZ, Bullhead City, AZ and Cottonwood, AZ.
With over two decades of practicing medicine, Dr. Valpiani has provided compassionate and unparalleled care to his patients, and is proud of his devoted commitment to diagnose, treat, and resolve pain.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?
- We take the time to listen to you
- We always try to find the cause of your pain instead of prescribing pills right away
- We handle the medication, surgery and injections at our offices, by highly trained staff
- All of our procedures are local and we use modern techniques
- We are accredited by the American Board of Pain Medicine
- We deal with most health insurance companies and government programs
Need assistance with government insurance programs? Please click on any of the links below: